Thursday, June 24, 2010

My Guys


The English family headed down to the Lake of the Ozarks for Father's Day. Here are a few shots of Finn and Mike swimming (they promised me there was no e-coli in our part of the lake?!) and Finn driving Pop's boat, vrooooom.




And this was Mike's Father's Day present. I wonder if it is annoying having a photographer wife because you always get pictures as presents...



After the lake, I took the guys to my new studio! It was so exciting to finally have them see what I have been going on and on and on about for these last few weeks. And I think they liked it, in fact I actually had a hard time getting Finn to leave... Can't wait for all of you to come see it and get pictures taken. You are going to love it as much as I do!!

Daddy sit here.
Showing Daddy his boo-boo (for the 100th time).




1 comment: